Chelsea will start defending their Champions League title by welcoming Zenit St. Petersburg at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday.
Thomas Tuchel’s men are looking strong to continue their recent win over Manchester City last season. Added Romelu Lukaku to a team already full of stars in the summer.
Here’s how to watch Chelsea vs Zenit St. Petersburg in India’s 2021-22 Champions League.
- Chelsea vs Zenit What time is it?
- How to watch Chelsea vs Zenit in India
- Chelsea vs Zenit: Team News and Stats
What time does Chelsea v Zenit start?
|game||Chelsea v Zenit St Petersburg|
|date||Wednesday, September 15|
go back upstairs
How to watch Chelsea vs Zenit on TV and live streaming in India
NS Sony Pictures Sports Network (SPSN) reserves the right to show UEFA Champions League matches in India.
You can also stream matches via: Sony Live apps and websites, plus Geo TV A mobile app that allows supporters to watch multiple matches at once and watch replays of matches.
|TV Channel (English)||online streaming|
|Sony Ten 1 SD & HD||SonyLIV/JioTV|
Chelsea v Zenit St Petersburg: Team News and Key Stats
N’Golo Kante will face a belated fitness test as he struggles with an ankle injury, while Christian Pulisic is permanently absent.
Dmitry Kristyakov is suspected of suffering an ankle injury, while Magomed Ozdoev is unable to play on the opening day of the Russian league season due to a knee ligament injury.
- This will be the first meeting between Chelsea and Zenit St. Petersburg in a European competition, with the Blues unbeaten in their previous 6 matches against Russian team in the UEFA Champions League (W5 D1).
- Zenit St. Petersburg won their first away match in Europe (3-0 against Bradford City in the UEFA Intertoto Cup), but most recently lost against Liverpool in England in February 2013 respectively. in the UEFA Europa League.
- Since playing for Chelsea for the first time in the UEFA Champions League in October 2020, no player has been directly involved in more goals than Timo Werner (6 – 4 goals, 2 assists). Three of Werner’s four league goals for Chelsea came from Stamford Bridge.
- Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku scored 13 goals in his previous 27 UEFA Champions League matches against Manchester United and Inter Milan, and scored three goals in two matches against CSKA Moscow in the 2017-18 season, the previous 2 against Russia. He scored 13 goals in each match.
Filmy One (FilmyOne.com) – Exclusive entertainment site